Find out more about
DELIVERIES & RETURNS
1 - PRODUCT RETURNS
1.1 Cooling-off period
In accordance with articles L.221-18 et seq of the Consumer Code, non-professional Clients (hereinafter the “Consumer”) have a cooling-off period of 14 (fourteen) clear days following the date of delivery of a Product ordered on the Website, without needing to provide justification of the grounds, nor to pay any penalties aside for return postage costs. Where this deadline expires on a Saturday, Sunday or any public holiday or non-working day, it is extended to the immediate next working day. In order to exercise this right, the Consumer should notify BORDE of its decision to retract using the form available on the Website.
The Consumer then has a period of 14 (fourteen) days following notification of its decision to retract to BORDE to return the Products concerned. As a health and safety measure, only unused Products will be accepted for returns, correctly protected, with their original packaging intact, and in perfect condition to allow them to be re-sold as new. If this deadline is not respected, no retraction will be permitted. These conditions may be accumulated and are valid for each Product returned.
Refunds will be made in line with the following terms:
Returns should be sent to Boutique Borde, Les Gardelles 43170 Saugues. Return costs are payable by the Consumer.
- I. If the package is returned in full, the order total, including “outward” shipping fees (standard postal cost) will be refunded;
- II. If the package is not returned in full (the Consumer withholds one or more Products ordered), the price of the Product(s) returned will be refunded alone, with the cost of the “outward” shipping fees not being refunded.
BORDE will refund the order total using the same payment method as that which the Consumer used for the initial transaction.
In accordance with article L.221-23 of the Consumer Code, the Consumer may be held liable in the event of any damage to the Products « resulting from manipulations other than those which are necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and proper operation of the goods ».
1.3 Order cancellation
Orders cannot be cancelled, with some exceptions, where orders are already being prepared after payment approval.
2 - OUR PACKAGING
We use recycled cardboard to package your orders.
This packaging method is more environmentally friendly and is the ideal solution for your packages to avoid any breakage during shipping.
Unused cardboard and cardboard offcuts are recycled and then crushed to make packaging cushioning to ensure better protection to products in packages.
This helps ensure products do not bump together and break when being shipped by cushioning the empty space between products and absorbing shocks. Your packages are therefore fully protected during shipping thanks to the use of recycled cardboard cushioning. These « breakage resistant » solutions are part of our commitments at Maison Borde, and form part of our firm environmentally friendly strategy as highlighted in our CSR Policy (Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility).
3 - SHIPMENTS
Shipments are dispatched to the address indicated when a Client places an order.
Shipping costs in Mainland France are those in force as at the date of transfer of the order as appearing in the price lists applicable on the same date.
For shipments outside of Mainland France, as importer of goods, you are responsible for payment of all customs clearance fees, taxes or any other duties or fees imposed on goods upon arrival.
Delivery and shipping fees depend on the following geographical areas and the total weight of your package:
- Mainland France, Corsica and French overseas dependencies and territories
- Zone 1: Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands
- Zone 2: The United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Austria (excluding specific territories), Ireland, Portugal (excluding specific territories)
- Zone 3: Switzerland, Denmark, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden
- Zone 4: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Finland, Greece, Iceland, North Africa, Malta, Norway, Turkey, Spanish territories (Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla) and Portuguese territories (Madeira and Azores), other Eastern European countries, Romania
- Zone 5: The USA, China, Australia, Canada, South Korea, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
- Zone 6: Africa (excluding North Africa), Americas (excluding the USA and Canada), the Middle East, other Asian countries, Oceania (excluding Australia)
To find out the exact shipping cost depending on your particular zone and the weight of your order, please get in touch using the contact form.
4 - SHIPPING AND DELIVERY LEAD TIMES
3.1 Shipping lead times
BORDE strives to ship your order within 3 to 4 working days* between Tuesday to Saturday.
*excluding Sundays and public holidays
3.2 Shipping lead times
For shipments to Mainland France
- Delivery using the Colissimo service to a home address with or without signature: 3 to 4 working days* following order confirmation.
- Delivery using the Colissimo service to a collection point (against signature and presentation of a valid form of ID): 3 to 4 working days* following order confirmation.
- Delivery using the Mondial Relay service to a standard collection point: 3 to 4 working days* following order confirmation.
Shipping fees are free for purchases in excess of €60, when sent by Mondial Relay and for any package with a maximum weight of 8 kg.
CLICK & COLLECT
- Free collection within 24 hours from our Borde store located at 6 Cours du Docteur Gervais, Saugues (43170).
Store opening times:
- Tuesday: 10:00 to 12:30 and 14:00 to 18:00
- Wednesday to Friday: 09:00 to 12:30 and 14:00 to 18:00
- Saturday: 10:00 to 12:30 and 14:00 to 18:00
For shipments abroad
- Colissimo delivery service to a home address with or without signature: 5 to 7 working days* following order confirmation.
Delivery lead times may vary depending on the destination.
*excluding Sundays and public holidays
In Mainland France, if you are absent when your delivery arrives, a note will be left informing you of the post office from which you can collect your delivery. Depending on where you live, a second delivery attempt may be scheduled.
You have a total of 15 days in which to collect your package from the post office before it is returned to sender.
For deliveries to a post office collection point (post office) or a retail outlet collection point (Mondial Relay), you can collect your package within:
- 10 working days from a post office
- 14 working days from a Mondial Relay collection point